- cialis 10 20 mg
- cialis or vardenafil 20mg tablet
- cialis surrey bc
- most reliable generic viagra
- cialis drug cost compare
- cialis cost 20mg
The only downside was the nagging nausea that is still accompanying the precious little grape-sized baby in my tummy. It is terrifying how much food I can consume just in order to keep from being sick, and it’s a little scary that I’m only 8 weeks along and already showing. But, what do you do? It’s 8:30, and I just finished a mammoth bowl of Cheerios…maybe I’ll go get another one.
This weekend made me think about friends, and what makes great friends. We not only were able to spend time with Aaron and Candi, but my brother and his wife, my precious Megan, Melea, and many other friends and family who came to celebrate the 4th of July. So, tonight, I’m home from Camp Riversong (back inside in my own bed, although the down comforter is still really damp and my pillow’s still wet), and I’m reflecting on friends. What makes, in my opinion, a great friend?
1. They let you be your true self, but they challenge you to be your best self.
2. You can eat junk food together.
3. You don’t compete with each other.
4. They truly want the very greatest blessings for you.
5. They rejoice when you rejoice and weep when you weep.
6. They don’t require any entertainment–they’re happy to just be.
7. They don’t get mad when you beat them at badminton.
8. They love and respect my parents and my family.
9. They’re real and honest.
10. They make me love God more.
That’s a friend. And I’m so thankful to have friends like that. Thanks Aaron & Candi, for coming and camping at Camp Riversong. Thanks, Megs, for taking your only day off studying to chill in Molalla and play Catan. What a great Unplugged weekend.
PS For those of you who have read The Love Nest (top right under Featured Stories), be sure to read the comment from Lynn (on the left under comments). It appears we weren’t the only ones who were a little grossed out by this supposed nest of love!